Now, this is where things started to change. i'd decided that i wanted to make a truce with the exwife and started calling again. I even called my old boss who she goes to church with to talk about it with. When I called she was there with the girls so I got to talk to the girls and then he put her on the phone.
Grumbly, not wanting to talk, but agreed to try and build trust up again.
All in all she agreed to come and see me with the Girls in May I believe (becuase I was willing to work on the marriage) They probably all jumped for joy and praised the lord on that Sunday.
So, she came over, little did i know that she was also trying to hook up with a guy from the mainland to have a shag. That didn't work out though.
I saw the girls, so pretty. They were timmid and the youngest one didn't recognise me for the first while until she saw her older sister playing on me and wanted to join in.
My and the ex sat on oposite sides of the playground, sometimes talked, sometimes not. Wasn't a bad visit though.
But what she did do... was get back and put up a status on her Facebook Profile saying something about "Loved the hugs and long looks. Who knows where the future will lead". Trying to instill fear in my exgirlfriend I guess. Childish.
As soon as I'd heard that I was done working on it. Done done done.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Saw my girls for the first time in 12 months because I agreed to work on the marriage....
Labels:
access order,
divorce,
encarceration,
Exhusband,
exwife,
Facebook,
fathers for justice,
incarcerated,
jail,
jason black
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment