Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Still trying to get me to call after being a Nasty

We got into it again, becasue all I've ever asked for was to see my kids. That's all I've ever asked for and all she's ever said was "Send MONEY MONEY MONEY".

Now, this time she's getting my back to gether girlfriend to do the work and acting all nice:

Mother - July 12, 2009 at 7:48pm
Hi, Shannon.Sorry to bother you, but have you heard from him ? He was supposed to call and talk to the girls tonite and he never did.Hope your weekend was fun .... did you ever find out where you were? lol

GF - Hi there. I eventually made it out to see him but had a minor detour on the way. Ended up in Hope actually. Funny.
I talked to him tonight and he didn't phone because his mom wasn't home. He was going to call through her. I told him that, if it's alright w/ you he can call through me. I'll just set the phone down for half an hour and do laundry. If that's ok, just let me know what time works for you. It'll probably come up as my name as the caller.Hope your daughter had a great time at her party and it wasn't too stressful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment