I got permission to go into treatment for drugs and decided that I needed as little distractions as possible so I wrote my exwife a letter explaining as gently as I could just that.
She wasnt' impressed that I was going to treatment anyway. Circumstances were that she had my wallet and said that I could have it if I made parole, which I did. Then low and behold she wouldn't give it up for some reason, don't know why.....
GF to EW - Oct 23
Just after I got to talk to my girls (for the last time) on my birthday, she agreed to let my girl pick up my ID.
Girlfriend to Mother Hi Can you let me know when a good time is to pick up his wallet? I could do it tonight quickly or tomorrow during the day from your work or in the evening from your home as I have the day off.
Also, would you be able to email me his SIN number if I can't pick the wallet up tonight? His PO needs it for a form tomorrow. I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Mother to Girlfriend 22 Oct 2009 18:33:49 -0700
With all due respect I am in no condition to have you drop by right now because my anxiety is at a peak that could possibly lead to some terrible unpleasantness. So for the sake of not subjecting only you, but more importantly the girls. please have him get his PO to contact me instead.
I am sure he will have some sort of negative attitude and reaction, but frankly I don't care. My anxiety is real and I am only trying to keep the girls, you and my coworkers as least involved as possible.
Thank you for understanding.
GF to Mother 22 Oct 2009 19:40:24 -0700
I'm Sorry I don't mean to cause you any anxiety. and to hear you telling people you're afraid he's going to show up at your house unexpected. Telling people you're scared of him.
He just got done talking w/ his PO and would like me to let you know he understands you anxiety and your fears. He wants to let you know that he would never do anything to hurt you or the girls. You're the mother of his children and he respects what a good mom you are and the job you do w/ them. He knows deep down that you know he would never hurt you or those children.
He would like to talk to you to try and help you get through this. All he wants it to put his life back together.&
Girlfriend - Mother 22 Oct 2009 22:15:26 -0700
you're not causing my anxiety, He is.
As much as you probably don't wanna hear this I'm going to tell you anyway.
He says he understands, but forgive me for telling you that I don't believe it. Everything he says now is everything he has said over all the years we were together.
He would never do anything to hurt ..... how about the ENTIRE ordeal that has led to this? And I'm not just referring to 2008, it also includes all the years prior of the same behaviours, the same choices and the same words that have become meaningless.
He respects me for "what a good mom" I am ...... sorry, but I think it's a candy coated grin and bear it hopefully-after-I-say-it-enough-times-it-will-sound-true statement. After the call in to the ministry for "prostituting" in my home ..... what kind of respect is that, exactly? And as much as he wants to ACCUSE me for turning it into "all about money", he could show some parental respect by trying to contribute to the raising of the girls. As you are aware, he is a creative man and can be resourceful when he sets his mind to it. Afterall, there were birthday gifts. (bought by girlfriend)
He does NOT know how I feel deep down and I'm sure he wants to have his life back together. Me, I want my life to continue growing toward a brighter future, not go back.
I'm sorry, I wish I could but I can't talk to him right now ...... not without an objective person to help keep;the conversation calm and productive.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Picking up my ID from my Wife
Labels:
abuse,
access order,
divorce,
encarceration,
Exhusband,
exwife,
Facebook,
fathers for justice,
harrasement,
hatemail,
incarcerated,
jail,
jason black
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment