My name is xxx ..... xx's wife.
xxxxhas created a facebook account on his behalf and I just want to let you know that you will be waiting a very long time to meet for coffee or a drink with xxx.
You see, I'm not sure what xxxhas shared with you, but xxis in a medium security Federal Prison. The photos that she posted yesterday are taken in the visiting room at Mountain Institution.
I am a scorned woman who has been left raising 2 little girls with part thanks to her.
Do I seem off the wall ..... absolutely because I am a ball of emotional turmoil created over the last year that involves her. I'm not blaming her because if the marriage was strong enough to begin with she nor any other woman would have been able to penetrate it.
That said .... I am not laying down and tolerating the BS I keep finding on facebook anymore, which is why I'm sending this message.
Thanks for your time,
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
The Wife starts emailing my friends and girls friends:
Labels:
access order,
divorce,
encarceration,
Exhusband,
exwife,
Facebook,
fathers for justice,
incarcerated,
jail,
jason black
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment