Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trying to pick up the Carved Door from Wife

message to my mother from Wife:
, please understand that I am trying to stay diplomatic with this whole situation. And I'm sorry for this message being so choppy, but my anxiety is getting a grasp on me.
I know you are only trying to help him the only way that I think you know how because he is your son. I am trying to keep myself out of this mess as much as possible. He has been spoiled by me long enough and I am done catering to him. He had everything handed to him on a silver platter and now that he has dropped it he is acting like a victim.
I don't know what type of vehicle you will be driving, but it will be helpful for you to know that you won't need room for the door.
Thanks to the turmoil and drama Winston has no interest in further assisting us. Winston does NOT have the door in his possession, therefore he will not be giving it to you. I do not know what your son has convinced you of, or shared with you but you need to know the reasons why you will not be leaving with the door, the aquarium stand, chests or the laptop. First of all, the door, stand and chests are not his alone. He is in debt to another inmate who did the intricate work with the inlays and everything else he provided. He is in debt to his boss for the truck repairs.
And you won't be able to take the laptop because I won't have it. All these material things are all we have as collateral and if we give them up then we are left with no type of reassurance of ever getting repaid.
I also spoke with Kara this morning and she said they are packing His things and will be shipping them out either during the weekend or on Monday. The dresser/toolbox, however can't be shipped so if you want to pick that up while you're here you are more than welcome to do so. Please call when you're at the ferry terminal so I know when to expect your arrival.
Also, we may not be at church on Sunday because I am trying to find a way to get to Nelson. This is all one big ugly mess and I really am trying to keep it simplified. I appreciate you bearing with me, but the bottom line is that I keep myself healthy for the girls. Unfortunately, that will sometimes mean distance between us and other loved ones.

Mothers response to Wife - Nov 7, 08
!! I'm really sure you, his boss and Willy do not want to be charged with Grand theft!!!!! If I have to go to the police to lay charges I will!!! I thought we all could make the best decisions in all this mess ...I have proof of ownership for computer and my son has proof of ownership of door!!! I'm sure poor Willy would not like you and his boss getting him into your scam!!!!!Think about what your doing!!!!!!!!I'm hurt too but i WON'T LET YOU BE ABUSIVE OR CONTROLLING WITH ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment