Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wife adds me as friend on Facebook to spy

I thought it was going to be a step towards working on our friendship and sharing pictures.....

Not the case.... most of the time

Mother - made a comment about your photo in the album "Just some Pics":
"the "JUST FUCKED LOOK" (which I noticed was in MY parking lot, which also happens to be right up the road from where Shannon works AND I know I WASN'T there NOR did I TAKE THE PICTURE) .... why is it necessary to flaunt the shit that happened last summer .... keep pouring on the salt, Buddy .... anything after August I wouldn't have such a problem with"

Totally no where near her house and she stole that picture off my girlfriends phone.

Jun 27th Mother made a comment about a photo of my girlfriend wearing my sweater at the beach after I was back inside
"was such a cozy sweater on those cozy times .... WAIT, that's not me"

Then another comment from her on a picture of my with my kids and their cousins at their uncles house:
"looks as high as kite"

No comments:

Post a Comment