March 31, 2009
Email to friends laughing about creating a false identity to spy on me:
OK, I really do know that I'm being childish but this one is for fun. I created another email account to act as a potential buyer through the website. Atferall, tomorrow is April fool's day, lol.
"Amanda Tisascheet" made in enquiry about the bench that is displayed on the site (the bench that he had absolutely nothing to do with).
Interesting ..... October apparently he will be able to fulfill an order. Hmmm
Oh yeah, and the email address that was supposedly no longer in service. tee hee
Hi Amanda,
He won't be able to make any benches until October of this year. He would charge $1000.00 for them.
Response from Mother ( Amanda)
thank you for the reply.
I would still llike to know the materials used and what the meaning of the symbol is, simply in curiosity. I also made an observation that the carving on the bench is not as deep as with the other fine pieces, such as the plaques. If I were to place an order this fall, would he be able to match the depth like in his other pieces? Another observation, I recall reading on the site that he signs every piece, yet I didn't see any of his pieces signed. If I were to come across one of his pieces how would I distinguish that it was his?
Are the benches the only thing that is currently unavailable? The other furniture pieces are also peaking an interest in me, but I'm thinking more of a one piece headboard as opposed to what looks like 3, possibly a whole bed to fit a queen mattress with a dark finish and not a native design. My hopes are to find a bed where the mattress sits on slats, similar to Ikea style beds and is about 9 inches from the ground. Could you please provide me with an estimate? The design would not be intricate.
Message to Friend she used their name for creating a false facebook account to spy:
Deactivating the account (again), but for keeps now since Amanda is on Jason's friend list
Mother - (Amanda) sent you a message.
Re: Friend Request
"I'm sorry. I did a friend search on here by your name and got your name from your website. I'm learning the ropes of this forum and since I didn'te hear from you in my email I thought I would try this.
Thx"
Then she goes looking through my pictures, finds one take of me, my kids and friend and I get this note:
Mother (Amanda) made a comment about your photo in the album:
"you're a great looking family. maybe your 3 kids have the same talent of the arts."
She then wrote that she wanted him to make a complete headboard for her bed, wanting to know costs, wood type, how long it'd take.... This was her message:
Mother (Amanda) Thank you for getting back to me. Shall I assume my enquiry about doing the whole bed is something to be made elsewhere?
What type of wood do you recommend? I am looking for something as a dark stain, along the espresso shade, so aromatic probably not. Does a carving need to be part of the work? If so, or if I chose for the headboard and footboard to be carbed does it have to be a native theme?
Also, my question about the signatiure. If I were looking in shops or online
elsewehere how would I recongize your work?
I am in Washington State, but often visit coastal BC. Timing will depend on investments. I've waited a while for the perfect thing, so the fall is not
impossible for me. You mentioned being out of the country, do you come to Washington?
Please understand that I am not limiting myself to one source because my living quarters is something I plan to be happy in for the longhaul. I want to be certain that I get what I want. That said, please don't fret about cost yet at the same time I am in touch with current market value, even handcrafted creations. Looking forward to hearing from you again.
Then going through MORE photos on my facebook page she writes this comment knowing FULL WELL where it was taken:
"my apologies for being rude, but may I ask where this photo is taken?
it appears to me that it is some sort of institutional environment."
Father May 19, 2009 at 8:59pm
Hi Amanda. I wrote back but haven't heard. Turns out I will be able to start on that headboard in the next month if you're still interested. The bench you enquired about wasn't made by me but I was displaying it as something I'm fully capable of creating.
I'd carve anything you'd like on it. They're good for memorializing people as you know.I'm going to make one for my girlfriend and I and have it displayed at Beaver Lake Ponds which is our spot we'd like to memorialize ourselves at. Either way, let me know by responding here.
Mother (Amanda) August 18, 2009 at 6:40pm
My apologies for the lack of communication and hassle, but I have decided to go with something else.Best of Regards. ------
Father - August 24, 2009 at 8:27am
Well. We figured you out. Actually Jason did. A Man Da Tis A Cheet? Nice. Still dragging it out I see.

No comments:
Post a Comment