Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Comments about burning my Carved Door and other items I've made

If she only knew that she could sell them and make the MONEY she's always gready about... rather than burning everything...

June 29th, 2009 She was on my Fan Page for Facebook and wrote under the door:
"maybe it got sold for firewood, lol"

- wishes she had a time machine so she can fast forward to her divorce ~ I'm thinking that long overdue burning ceremony is getting closer .... or does anyone need some fire wood ~ I hear bass wood and cedar burn nicely. only God knows how long that'll be .... seeing as I don't have money to file it's only a matter of time, hence the time machine comment

About the box I made her - LAST CHANCE BEFORE THIS GOES INTO THE FIRE TONIGHT ..... FREE!
Caaaaan you smell it? Grab yer m'rshmellows and get ready to roast! :D Insert crazy voodoo chant here, LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment