Hi pastor,
You probably do not want to hear from me as I sent you an email a while ago and didn’t hear back from you. I was asking for your help with his exwife as she was writing me nasty emails and even though I asked her quite a few times not to contact me, she still was.... as is.
I just ask that you talk to her if you would. I know this kind of behaviour is not condoned in your church, and maybe you are not aware of it. It is unbearable and I have tried to go to the police about it as they are escalating now, but they will not help me due to them being ‘online’. Since I am not responding to her messages any longer she has taken to email my friends her nasty comments and upsetting them. I’m asking for your help please. Please reply to me if you do, or do not, want to help me.
Message from Exwife to one of the people from the church the girlfriend emailed for help:
I suspect that pastor will be getting a hold of me sometime in the near future so I doubt I have to take it to him.
Anyway, I have been open and up front with how I am having a hard time .... been calling it part of my spiritual warfare because I get a sense of instant gratification among other reasons.
That said, only part of what she sent is true. I am acting in hurt and pain, but at the risk of sounding like a rationalization she is playing her part of perpetuating it as well by creating the fake profile and posting the photos of their affair.
According to some of her emails, she's tried to get the police involved and they won't help her so she's reaching to Jubilee. As for the two of them responding in kindness, not exactly true .... Especially with the morning of Gracie's birthday? hmmm AND their replies of "What is disgusting". I merely sent my opinions, sent with bitterness yes but still merely my opinions all the same. Everything that I've sent is set with honesty.
As for my testimony .... won't it be richer if I come out the brighter side?
And don't worry, if I choose to say things to her that I might regret later I really don't give a sh*t. I feel I owe it to myself to dignify myself by fighting back from the abuse that I've been handed by the two of them.
Response from Girlfriends OWN brother in law to exwife:
April 22, 2009
Message from Exwife to one of the people from the church the girlfriend emailed for help:
March 24 at 7:37pm
Thanks for the heads up and you were right ... you're not the only one. I was actually talking to XXX and then I got an email from xxx(my surrogate mom) too.I suspect that pastor will be getting a hold of me sometime in the near future so I doubt I have to take it to him.
Anyway, I have been open and up front with how I am having a hard time .... been calling it part of my spiritual warfare because I get a sense of instant gratification among other reasons.
That said, only part of what she sent is true. I am acting in hurt and pain, but at the risk of sounding like a rationalization she is playing her part of perpetuating it as well by creating the fake profile and posting the photos of their affair.
According to some of her emails, she's tried to get the police involved and they won't help her so she's reaching to Jubilee. As for the two of them responding in kindness, not exactly true .... Especially with the morning of Gracie's birthday? hmmm AND their replies of "What is disgusting". I merely sent my opinions, sent with bitterness yes but still merely my opinions all the same. Everything that I've sent is set with honesty.
As for my testimony .... won't it be richer if I come out the brighter side?
And don't worry, if I choose to say things to her that I might regret later I really don't give a sh*t. I feel I owe it to myself to dignify myself by fighting back from the abuse that I've been handed by the two of them.
Response from Girlfriends OWN brother in law to exwife:
April 22, 2009
Wow what can say other than this is what sin is capable of producing this and more. I didn't think that she would give up on him even if e truely dumped her. She is mentally challenged. Wow. nice photo of the happy couple. What can I say?

No comments:
Post a Comment