Mother - May 17, 09 wonders if 'Big Daddy' told lil' miss about the nice hugs and looks. I know, hey .... makes a mind wander what may lie ahead. wow, I forgot how easy it is to relax with alcohol, lol
what lies ahead are more speedbumps, some that are human .... just kidding. One of us in jail is more than enough.
Mother - Remember JESUS LOVES YOU... everyone else thinks you're an idiot.
Mother - Happy Father's Day to all the dads who earned their father title!
Mother - Yes, I'm acting immature ... BUT seriously, can someone PLEEEEZ enlighten me as to how MY girls' dad thinks it will play in HIS favor to call me a slut to my babysitter and THEN DEMAND to talk to the kids?!?!?! Give me a f***ing break!!!
XXXXX at 10:10am June 13that just goes to show his level of maturity! You have are support! God bless
XXXXX at 10:11pm June 13try thanking God for him. I can say that because I'm far away and you can't come over and punch my lights out. Hey, nothing else seems to work, why not give it a shot and see what happens. "I dare ya". lol
Mother - 8:32am June 14 I wouldn't punch your lights out, I love you too much. However, I am gritting my teeth and rolling my eyes. I do thank God for him ..... that he screwed up and I got to leave a marriage that was a farce. Now I'm finding happiness in the world outside of prison walls.
Mother - The weekend is over and this might just be the calm before the storm. It's such a relief to know that Saanich Police really do care and MCFD is on my side, too.
Mother - Feels emotionally RAPED! I'm FORCED to hand my kids over and I have NO SECURITY of being online anymore. Even though you've illegally obtained my PRIVATE conversations between CONSENSUAL ADULTS I can't even report it. I AM SORRY, EVERYONE! So I hope you and BIG DADDY, SUPER MAN, WHATEVER NICKNAME IS YOUR FLAVOR OF THE WEEK is ARE HAPPY WITH YOURSELVES!
Mother - has been violated .... frickin' ex!
Mother - Wonders if she fits the description of a pathetic disgusting loser ..... yup, but it's all for fun! I don't wanna grow up, waaaaa! teehee
- I'll tell you about it elsewhere ..... you know me and my paranoia, can't let the cat outta the bag on here in case my cyber stalking victim is watching me, lol
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Some of the statuses the exwife's posted towards myself and girlfriend over the past while
Labels:
access order,
divorce,
encarceration,
Exhusband,
exwife,
Facebook,
fathers for justice,
harrasement,
incarcerated,
jail,
jason black
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment