Mother to Father June 29, 2009 at 7:42am
Just as I posted on the wall to wall, I have no objection to Nan (if I'm still allowed to call her that) seeing the girls. Nor do I have objection to your mom or you seeing them.
It's just a matter of meeting simple conditions that are not unreasonable, even in the eyes of the MCFD.
If it's truly about seeing the girls then noone will be objected to conditions being in place and met.I will contact your mom, probably via email to make arrangements.
And yes, you can call your daughters for her Birthday. Please call in the morning sometime between 8 and 9.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Get to call Daughter for her birthday
Labels:
access order,
divorce,
encarceration,
Exhusband,
exwife,
Facebook,
fathers for justice,
incarcerated,
jail,
jason black
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment