Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Facebook email between mother and girlfriend

My girl runs my FB page and posted some pictures of me and my kids from my mothers computer to my page because they were my family. The mother snuck on the page and saw them and wrote her to take them off. She was great and took them off because she didn't mean to upset the mother. but after getting the response from her, she put them back up again after getting my permission. and here we go:

Mother -January 5, 2009 at 7:47pm
Please remove the photos of my daughters from your facebook albums. I DO NOT CONSENT to you posting these without my knowledge. Thank you.

GF - January 5, 2009

I appologise for offending you. I wasn't thinking. i just wanted them to print, they were from his mom and that was the only way I could get them home coz I coudlnt' burn them to CD.I'm really sorry, I didn't mean anything by it at all. I've removed them from my page.

Mother- January 5, 2009

THANK YOU FOR REMOVING THE PHOTOS. That said, at the risk of perpetuating an immature thread, you are aware of how to save images without posting them on facebook, let alone creating an album.

For you to say that was the only way to get them home is rediculous and insulting to my intelligence, especially with your photography skills.It is also adding insult to injury, especially by using such a public forum.It is not just about offending me, but there are common people in our lives and there are the feelings of our daughters to consider.I am aware that you are only doing what you feel is helping morale.For your sake I honestly hope that you discover catering to others to fulfill their every want and need will only bring you down. It is emotionally, physically and financially exhausting. Good luck with your relationship.

GF - January 5, 2009

I was respectful to you and removed those pictures even though I have permission ahead of time. What we all should be doing is focusing on healing and moving on with our lives, what ever paths they may be rather than keeping the wounds open. May Buddah bless you and good luck with you relationship too. Please do not contact me again.

GF to Mother June 27, 2009 at 7:22pm
I apologize for the pictures. Before he accepted you're friend request I thought that one was removed. It wasn't there to provoke. They're gone now. Didn't want to start anything or pour salt. Are there any other ones you'd like gone.

Mother to GF June 27, 2009 at 7:27pm
Thanks for the apology, .... and thanks for the gesture. If you are willing to respect me, I would like you to remove any pictures that are from last spring right thru to that fateful weekend in August. Anything after that I may not necessarily like, but after August long weekend (September 26, actually) is fair game to be posted since that was the "official" break up time.Thanks.

I don't know why she did it after all the shit she's said and done. That's just the respectful gal she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment