My Girl had posted her status saying that she thought it was disgusting that women use their children as pawns against the fathers. This was an email she received out of the blue from EW:
EW February 23, 2009 at 12:16am
What is disgusting are husbands who cheat on their wives and the children are left behind in a trail of shit.
What is disgusting are women who exploit their affairs in front of her lover's children ..... and include them on their adultress outings.
What is disgusting are women who think they are in love with another woman's husband, but are a mere convenience to his cause.
What is disgusting are women who aid and abet their married lovers and harbour him while he's on the lam.
What is disgusting are women who don't know the whole story yet they believe whatever comes out of the mouth of a cheating, lying, drug addicted, endangering coward because he knows how to get her off.
What is disgusting are women who flaunt their adultress affairs on public forums.
What is disgusting are women who abuse their jobs so they can carry on a long distance affair while they are supposed to be working.
What is disgusting are women who create alter egos because they try to live out a fantasy.
What is disgusting are women who believe they can walk into a ready made family.
What is disgusting are women who don't think about the rest of their family when they post provocative photos and comments on a public forum.
What is disgusting are women who inject themselves into their affairs so much that they forget there are children.
What is disgusting are adulterers who think that the world revolves around them.
What is disgusting are the people who have the nerve to judge a situation when they don't have the facts.
My Girls response to this was:
February 23, 2009 at 5:41am
You're last comment is one you should consider. Obviously you think I was talking about you. I WASN'T!!I'm sick of your attacks on me. I was actually going to write you this week and try to apologize my part in ruining your life and the lives of your children....
For the extreme pain I've caused. Keeping with the CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITICAL WAYS, I'm glad you could point out some of my mistakes SO WELL. I'm not going to talk about you're part in the break down of your marriage, that's for you and Bob to figure out when you're ready. BUT I'm not going to take all the blame either.
There's probably nothing I can say that will even come close to what you need to hear. I am disgusted with myself. I wish I could change it all. You should know I will not have anything to do with your children and if you guys ever find a way to let him see them, I won't be anywhere near out of respect for you. I don't think that's right. I've caused enough confusion. I've told Jason that as well.
You might remember that YOU are now having an affair as well. (with an accused sex offended in William Head so that jason couldn`t go there and we couldn`t be together).You might remember that YOU are now having an affair as well. __________________________
MY RESPONSE
What is disgusting are women who exploit their affairs in front of her lover's children ..... and include them on their adultress outings. - I AGREE AND AM DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF.
What is disgusting are women who think they are in love with another woman's husband, but are a mere convenience to his cause. - THIS VERY WELL COULD BE THE CASE, WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE I GUESS.
What is disgusting are women who aid and abet their married lovers and harbour him while he's on the lam. - OR WOMEN WHO BRING IN DRUGS TO PRIONS FOR THEIR LOVED ONES TO SELL AND SUPPORT THEIR DRUG HABIT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND SOULY BLAME HIM FOR THEIR PROBLEMS TOGETHER??
What is disgusting are women who don't know the whole story yet they believe whatever comes out of the mouth of a cheating, lying, drug addicted, endangering coward because he knows how to get her off. - ACTUALLY HE DOESN'T KNOW COZ I'VE NOT LET HIM YET. BUT NOW I CAN'T WAIT.
What is disgusting are women who flaunt their adultress affairs on public forums. - YOU DO IT TOO.
What is disgusting are women who abuse their jobs so they can carry on a long distance affair while they are supposed to be working. - IF I WANT TO WRITE A LETTER WHILE I'M ON BREAK,THAT'S MY BUSINESS. ARE YOU STALKING ME?
What is disgusting are women who create alter egos because they try to live out a fantasy. - I THOUGHT IT WAS A CUTE NAME. I HAVE OTHER ONES FOR HIM TOO, BIG DADDY, BENNY, JJ, WORMY.....
What is disgusting are women who believe they can walk into a ready made family. - I AGREE, I'M DISGUSTING.
What is disgusting are women who don't think about the rest of their family when they post provocative photos and comments on a public forum. - WHAT ABOUT ALL THE ONES YOU HAD UP FROM WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER? YOUR CHURCH IS YOUR FAMILY AND THEY SAW THEM.....
What is disgusting are women who inject themselves into their affairs so much that they forget there are children.... OR WOMEN WHO RECEIVE GIFTS FROM THEIR AFFAIR PARTNER FOR THEIR CHILDREN TO SLEEP IN..... MAYBE?
What is disgusting are adulterers who think that the world revolves around them. - I NEVER ONCE HAD A PARTICULAR THOUGHT THAT THE WORLD REVOLVED/REVOLVES AROUND ME. IN FACT, I SPENT QUITE A LOT OF TIME YESTERDAY TRYING TO CONVINCE SOME ONE NOT TO JUST DROP YOU GUYS ALL TOGETHER BECAUSE AT ALMOST EVERY TURN, SOME ONE IS CREATING OBSTACLES AND PUSHING BUTTONS. I'M THE ONE WHO'S GIVING HIM THE WILL TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO TALK TO HIS DAUGHTERS. HE KNOWS THAT HE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RECTIFY THE PAST YEAR IN YOUR EYES AND YOU'LL DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO CAUSE AS MUCH HEARTACHE AS HE'S CAUSED YOU, BUT SO DOES EVERY ONE ELSE AROUND YOU. DON'T THINK THEY DON'T.AND BY YOU WRITING THIS EMAIL TO ME ON A COMMENT I MADE ABOUT MY FRIENDS ' XWIFE.... SAYS YOU'RE AN ADULTERER WHO THINKS THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND HER.
What is disgusting are the people who have the nerve to judge a situation when they don't have the facts. - YOU'RE RIGHT. A LOT OF PEOPLE DO THAT. I'M DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM.
So, out of this exercize, we've established that you, as a christian, has judged me as disgusting. You don't have to look at yourself or your actions because you've been hurt by your husband having an affair - AGAIN.
You don't have to look at the affair you had with another woman, or the one you're having now. You don't have to shine a light on yourself because you're one of GODS children and he loves you and forgives you your mistakes. As long as you have that you can do anything and treat any one how you please.
I guess that's truely what being a Christian is about. Sitting in your ivory tower. How's the view up there?
STOP CONTACTING ME. I want NOTHING to do with you and have no reason to ever in this life time.
Father to Mother, I find it very pathetic that you have nothing better to do than to stalk my girlfriend online. But if you're curious, I thought I'd answer some of these comments myself, I though they were amusing.
What's more disgusting is the woman who wallows in that shit.
What's more disgusting is a women who gets involved with a sex offender and takes gifts from him to give to her children.
What's more disgusting is a women who is in denial and is so caught up in her anger and rage that she has nothing better to do than cyber stalk the woman her husband actually loves.
What's more disgusting is a women who is so filled with hurt she picks up a phone and calls a parole officer and police because she wants to be vindictive.
What is disgusting are women who don't know the whole story yet they believe whatever comes out of the mouth of a cheating, lying, drug addicted, endangering coward because he knows how to get her off. - actually this one's not disgusting, thanks for acknowledging my skill.
What's MORE disgusting is a woman having an affair with a sex offender and flaunts it online.
What's more disgusting is a woman who pan handles on National TV about how poor she is after quitting a job and going on Welfare and then uses her Welfare money to pay babysitters while she goes out to visit her sex offender and spends money on him as well that she should be spending on the children.
What's MORE disgusting than all of this crap combined is that in the seven months I've been back in prison, all I hear from you are the same old angry accusations from a woman who just can't let go and has nothing left to offer me accept the love of my children. And is using their love as a weapon to hurt me, making it very clear that she has no intention of ever letting me see them without being able to exact revenge at the same time.
AND what's even more disgusting that ALL of this, is that you claim to be a Christian. Get some counciling for GOD sakes, and NOT with BOB.
I love my children but I realize that you're only ever going to use them against me and rather than having my children used as some sort of pawn in your game of hurt I'd rather spare them the head games and trama that you'll cause them by going down this road. Don't go away mad, just go away.
I want no further contact from you ever unless it's through Social Services.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
What's Disgusting
Labels:
abuse,
access order,
addiction,
adultress,
affairs,
cheating,
disgusting,
divorce,
encarceration,
Exhusband,
exwife,
Facebook,
hate mail,
incarcerated,
jail,
jason black,
lies,
lying,
rage,
temptress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment