Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Inviting GF to Daughters Bithday Party Hmmmm


My poor GF is so naive, she really hoped this was going to be it. every one would get along, and things would get back to normal.....

Mother - July 7, 2009 at 6:50pm
Just lettin you know that they made it to town about an hour ago. Murphy's Law lined it up so we'll have a visit tomorrow. As far as "semi" goes .... only if that applies to feeling like I got hit by one, lol. No digs intended .... it's just been one of those days (week, really) where I'm feeling resentful toward him because I get to handle these two little firecrackers on my own. In short, feeling sorry for myself .... and it wouldn't make a difference if your relationship with him was different. His choices = my consequences sometimes.

GF - July 7, 2009 at 7:08pm
I feel for you, you know. I was thinking about that last night actually. I know things are crap right now and the line of events that took place over the past year have not made things easy in any sense. But, if you want to hear my view...I think you're so lucky to have those two girls. Take it from me. A gal who spent 8 years of my life with some one who promised marriage, promised babies but when it came down to it, decided he (in his words) wanted to go live in the woods and be a hobo, yet two years later ends up marrying some one else with two kids. I understand resentment as well.

EW - July 8, 2009 at 9:55pm
Youch ... no doubt you understand resentment. The good news is that you're still young and take it from me .... only who you believe in as your higher power knows the plans for you. Fuck, I just deleted everything I had typed out by accident.Anyway, I don't have the energy and time to re-type it so I guess it was meant to be.Also, I'm sorry I didn't have the time to find some images in time for tomorrow. If it's something you still wanna do down the road as a "just because" thing, we can work on that. Otherwise, whatever you choose I'm fine with ..... presuming there might be a gift of another kind. If that's the case, I forgot to request nothing that is liscenced as Hannah Montana, Bratz, that kind of thing that's more suitable for an older age category.have a good night.

P.s. The visit with Nan and Shirley today was incident free!

GF - July 9, 2009 at 9:14am
I've picked up a little something already. I'm of the same opinion as far as the type of gift. Strickly age appropriate. So, just let me know what time is good for you. I'll be doing laundry so, the break would be welcome. Oh. BTW. How do I get to your place? I know the road but don't know how to get in there.


EW - July 9, 2009 at 5:27pm
Hey, .Just got home and thought I'd check before I start on dinner. Anytime is good between now and the next couple hours. I try to get the gremlin to bed around 7 or 7.30 and then Sadie between 8.30 & 9. Drive into the parking lot and our place is right across from the visitor parking (visitor parking is immediately on your left). After you get out of your car, face the balcony and it's the one on the right hand side ... head up the stairs, quick left and you'll see the mailboxes. Ring the doorbell if we're not outside to make sure I can hear you. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment