Wednesday, March 10, 2010

From The Beginning

I was young and out of control to say the least. Unsupervised most of the time, did what I wanted and always in trouble with the law.Father and mother divorced while I was young. Mother moved us around a lot trying to fit in from town to town and I kep my crazy ways. Group homes, running away and being a very bad boy.I ended up incarcerated for some crimes while I was on drugs and drinking. Worst day of my life and the lives effected by my actions. Sent to Maximum Prison for as a young offender because of the crime.

Yes, inmates can find girlfriends and get married while in prison. Not the most romantic setting but, it's something. So, I got married to a girl who I didn't really love because we wanted to have congical visits. that lasted a few years and then we divorced.I met a prostitute through guys inside and we hit it off. She was a bomb shell, blound, tall, beautiful. A few years into it she asked me to marry her and I said yes because we were both lonley and it would make things better.She'd follow me around as my wife from prison to prison. Town to town. We kept eachother sane and fell in love.I was up for parole a couple times and both time didn't last long. Overpower desire to use drugs got the better of me and was put right back inside.We had a couple daughters starting in 2006 and then again in 2007. Beautiful girls. I got released again in March 2008 and had things going well for me.Back up of a whole church pulling for me, counciling, kids, friends, a job, vehicle which i had to learn how to drive. just learning how to use an IPod was interesting, or a cell phone for that matter. And the COMPUTER!! WOW. Then I got on FACEBOOK. He he.

While I was working for a friend of mine through my wife's church I met a girl who lived in the suite above the wood working shop.Rumours started almost instantly that we were havign and affair which we werent' but no one would believe us.I would come home to ambushed counciling sessions and my wife and the pastor of her church to solve problems between us but by that point, I just didn't want the marriage anymore.

What could I do.Criminals think differently than every one else. They thing, that being inside for so many years is all they know and they're are comfortable there. So, I sabatauged myself with drugs knowing full well that I'd go back. But the plan was to go back, leave my wife of 15 years, still be able to see my children and start a new relationship with this new girl.Didn't exactly happen that way though. .........

No comments:

Post a Comment